The new HiPAC PRO models are the epitome of self-contained professional speaker systems. HiPAC PRO models can output the sound pressure level you need for any application. The increased horn surface area allows for greater audio dispersion. Based on the original HiPAC, these new models offer a host of new consumer-driven features:
- All HiPAC PRO models have built-in M-10 fly points, for easy installation.
- A new defeatable Bluetooth system allows for secure pairing when used as a portable system, or can be disabled, if required, on any installed unit(s).
- Larger cabinets deliver stronger low-frequencies while the high-frequency driver and power amps are optimized to reproduce clear, articulate vocals, and crisp percussive audio.
- Larger high-frequency horn flares allow greater horizontal dispersion.
- Kustom’s proprietary 1000-Watt Class-D amplifiers, with unique limiting/protection circuits, are used in all HiPAC PRO models.
- HiPAC PRO speakers have a strong durable cabinet design, with a sleek textured-paint finish, as well as an illuminated logo.
- Output Power 1000 Watts Peak
- Speaker 15" Speaker
- Horn Type High Frequency Compression Driver
- Channels 3
- Input Configuration 2 x Combo Jack Inputs, 1 Bluetooth / 1/8" Aux Input
- Tone Controls Music/Voice EQ select switch on Channels 1 & 2
- Gain Control Mic/Line gain select switch on Channels 1 & 2
- Direct Out XLR Line Out
- Cabinet MDF with Plywood Baffle
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 27.25" x 16.8" x 15"
- Dimensions (mm) (H x W x D) 693mm x 427mm x 381mm
- Weights 53.3 lbs/24.2 kgs