- All solid timber cut-away dreadnaught with internally carved top and back
- Made entirely from sustainably sourced timbers
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: A grade Silky Oak
- Back/Sides: A grade Silky Oak
- Inlaid timber rosette.
- Bridge/Fretboard: She Oak
- Inlays: Dot
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir – Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Radius: 12″
- Scale length: 25.5″
- Cole Clark heavy duty gig bag
- Pickguard supplied in case
- Left handed version by order only. Code FL1EC-LH-SSO
- Grain may vary
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Old Bank Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review